Making Concepts Concrete
The idea sounds good on paper. But what would it really look like?
- You are a senior leader tasked with setting product direction
- Or you are an entrepreneur with a big idea
- You've got an idea for a new product, but you cannot picture how it would actually look and feel.
- You need something concrete to show users to validate the idea.
- You need something concrete to show investors.
- turn the abstract idea into something people can see and touch.
- prototype the design so it can be tested and the idea validated.
- have the first actual design
- isolate the key features and flows at the core of the product concept
- design the core user experience
- apply an attractive visual style
- build a testable prototype that can be shown to users and investors
One client was very grateful to us. The prototype design we created for them was so persuasive that it helped them get a better deal with VCs than they had expected. Our design approach survived and became the architecture for the real product, which was acquired by a major software company.
Contact us with your questions.